Northfield Township – Unincorporated Areas Only
In our continued effort to provide this service to residents of unincorporated Northfield Township, free brush pick-up will take place during the months of May, June and September. Please follow the pick-up times and requirements below so that we may have a safe and expedient brush pick-up.
PICK-UP TIMES FOR 2017:
Brush bundles should be placed at the roadway edges by May 1st, June 5th and September 5th if you live South of Willow Road, and by May 15th, June 19th and September 18th if you live North of Willow Road.
MONTH OF MAY
South of Willow Road: Brush pick-up will begin at 7:30 AM on Monday, May 1st.
North of Willow Road: Brush pick-up will begin at 7:30 AM on Monday, May 15th.
MONTH OF JUNE
South of Willow Road: Brush pick-up will begin at 7:30 AM on Monday, June 5th.
North of Willow Road: Brush pick-up will begin at 7:30 AM on Monday, June 19th.
MONTH OF SEPTEMBER
South of Willow Road: Brush pick-up will begin at 7:30 AM on Tuesday, September 5th.
North of Willow Road: Brush pick-up will begin at 7:30 AM on Monday, September 18th.
REMEMBER, ONCE WE HAVE GONE THROUGH AN AREA, WE WILL NOT RETURN UNTIL THE NEXT SCHEDULED DATE.
- PLACE CUT ENDS TOWARD THE ROADWAY. CREWS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PICK UP MATERIAL ON PRIVATE PROPERTY.
- Brush bundles 4 feet or shorter must be tied with no more than 4 feet of twine at the largest part of the bundle. These brush bundles should be no larger than 16 inches in diameter. WIRE MUST NOT BE USED since it is dangerous and harmful to crew and equipment.
- Brush bundles must be free of stumps, root balls, dirt and stones, metal, construction material and other trash. Nothing in garbage cans, boxes, bags, or any other container will be picked up.
- Branches should be no larger than 16 inches in diameter. These branches do not have to be cut into smaller bundles. Place these branches in a long, low pile.
- Any tree, bush, or plant that has thorns must be tied separate from the other brush. Follow the instructions given in the second requirement for procedures in securing this brush. Please leave this brush to the side of all other brush.
Thank You in advance for your cooperation. If you should want wood chips, please call the township garage at 724-7055 and leave a message. You may also email us at email@example.com.
NOTE: THIS IS THE ONLY BRUSH PICK-UP NOTICE YOU WILL RECEIVE. PLEASE SAVE THIS NOTICE AND MARK YOUR CALENDAR.