While pruning does enhance the appearance and value of your landscape, its importance is more than cosmetic.
- Proper pruning is essential to the health of ornamental and shade trees.
- Proper pruning can be used to train growth patterns of young trees.
- Proper pruning removes weak, dead, storm damaged or interfering branches.
- Proper pruning minimizes the risk of storm damage.
- And proper pruning provides clearance for streets, sidewalks, driveways, structures, and overhead lines.
More than a “haircut” for your trees and shrubs – pruning is a way to help them live longer, healthier lives.